Monday, May 21, 2018

Masculine Mailable Monday

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  It's our official start of summer this week since school is out and I'm guessing it's going to fly buy!  Last summer was weird with me breaking my foot and we didn't get to do a whole lot but we're staring off strong and busy over here this year!

In line with things going too fast, I can't believe the Occasions Catalog period is almost over!  As per usual, I haven't done enough with all that I bought.  One suite which I haven't given much attention to is the True Gentleman suite.  I did manage to whip up this SUPER simple card.


I think this would make a fun card for a grandpa but really, you could send it to any man in your life because a bow tie is grand, indeed!  The DSP is sold out but you could always make it work with just these colors!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...