Friday, May 25, 2018

Fab Friday 138

Hi stampers and happy Friday!  It's been summer break over here for a week and I'm riding the struggle bus after only a few days.  HOW did I stay home with Ian ALL day EVERY day before preschool?  LOL!  I got a taste of freedom and I like it!  He's also in a very threenager stage, at least for him.  He's a pretty good boy so even just a little attitude seems like a lot to me.  I hope we survive the summer, ha!

Anyway, it's Friday and time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday!  We have some monochromatic colors for you this time!



Even if pink isn't your thing, you should give these a try!  If nothing else, these are TOTAL flamingo colors and that's exactly what I did!


I stamped on watercolor paper and using the Stamparatus for good ink coverage.  Watercolor paper is very textured and I don't always get a great image so the tool is perfect for that use!  I used all three colors and then I used my aquapainter to blend them around and make them bleed a little.  But just a little.  If you do this, go light with the water.  You can always keep adding more but it's hard to take it away! I waited until it was dry splattered it a bit with my markers.

A few other little details and it was done!  I hope you like it and I hope you check out what the rest of the design team did and please play along!  We'd love to have you!

Happy stamping! Product List

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...