Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Celebrating Gorgeous Grape

Hi stampers!  Happy hump day!  I have a new favorite color and it's Gorgeous Grape!  And I am KICKING myself for not ordering a whole pack.  What was I thinking?  It's such a great color and I don't even usually like purples that much!  It's almost a a neon!  Check it out!


I looks great with the Celebration Time bundle and paired with melon mambo and lemon lime twist!  Seriously, grab this bundle if you haven't, before it's gone!  It's always a little challenging for me to start using new colors but these brights are making it easy!

For my tag, I did a watercolor wash with lemon lime and then layered the other die cut over it.  The happy birthday is from the new Itty Bitty Greetings set and it's so cute!

Everything else is pretty self explanatory!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...