Monday, November 13, 2017

Dino Birthday

Hi stampers!  I'm home from OnStage but I can't share JUST quite yet!  I can at 2pm today but I'm writing this while I'm waiting for my ride to the airport and who knows how busy today will be once I'm home...I actually do know and the answer is very :-)

The picture is dark, sorry!  I was whipping this up the night before I left so I had to use the kitchen to get a halfway decent picture!  Ian had a birthday party to attend on Saturday so I made this up for his friend!  Thanks to the talented Jennifer for the inspiration!  You can check out her card there!

I colored him with my Blends markers! Quick and easy card!

Now for all the unpacking...and hopefully sharing after 2 ;-)

I will say, I'm going to attempt to focus on Christmas for the rest of the season so I'll just do a few sneak peeks here and there.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...