Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Share What You Love Early Release

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  I'm still falling behind in my stamping and posting but this time it's because I did approximately 1000 things around the house for a change yesterday :-)

And happy May!  Did you know that YOU can get your hands on some stuff from the upcoming catalog NOW????  SU is releasing three bundles using the Share What You Love Suite, plus you can grab the new in color ink pads as well!


You can click HERE to see exactly what is in each bundle in my store.  There is a beginner bundle, a medium bundle, and a gotta have it all bundle ;-)  Note, that in the biggest bundle, you can get the Statement of the Heart Stamp Set and it's the only way to get it!



This suite is gorgeous and is probably my favorite DSP of all time.  It's got a million colors in it and it's just gorgeous!  Some of the pages have a shimmer finish and note that it's 24 pages so it's a double pack.


The samples they have shared with this one are just amazing, too!  Take a look and I'll share one simple card that I made :-)


See!  So pretty!  I can't wait to recreate that one on the bottom right!  I've been focusing on retired products but I need to start cutting into this DSP and using this suite more and more, it's just so great!


The new Grapefruit Grove is pretty yummy.  It kind of reminds me of sherbet.  And I think you know I have all the heart eyes for Mint Macaron returning!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and get your hands on some new stuff a whole month early!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...