Thursday, May 24, 2018

Bye Bye Yay You

Hi stampers!  Happy Thursday!  I'm still working my way through retiring products and I'm really going to miss this host stamp that you can still earn for about another week!

Yay you is so cute and lends itself to super simple but still cute, cards!


I'm also sad about Dapper Denim retiring but what can ya do?  Oh and I'm also trying to stick the Enamel Shapes on everything ;-)  I'll really miss those as well!

Denim, emerald, and coral make a surprisingly cute combo, don't you think?  I guess I'll really miss Emerald Envy now that I think about it, too!  I'm just a downer today, aren't I?  LOL!

Happy stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...