Friday, April 6, 2018

Busy Busy

Hi stampers!  I meant to get some posts ready the past two nights but it just didn't happen.  Jon's been late from work and Ian's been upset about it so I let him stay up late on night and then we were late with soccer last night so I just vegged out on the couch both nights!  Today's busy as I hit the gym and then pack and take off for Fort Worth and the OnStage event tomorrow!  I'm so excited so see friends and see the new catalog!   I hope the boys have a good weekend without me! :-)

Here's a pretty quick and simple card!


Gotta go!  If you're in Fort Worth, say hello!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...