Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Hello Easter

Hi stampers!  March is flying by so I better start using and sharing Easter things!  I made this card a while back after seeing cute little treat bag that one of the concept artists shared on her facebook.  I thought the color combo was great for spring.  I think she may have used pear pizazz but you know I can't make anything without lemon lime twist.  And I think I added bermuda bay so in the end, it kind of ended up my own thing but I love how inspiration works!


This set is just too cute.  You can stamp all kind of elements inside that egg, how cute???  And I used them to make the background as well.    The Petals & More thinlits also work really well with this set!

Happy stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...