Thursday, March 22, 2018

Fond Memories

Hi stampers!  I can't seem to get my blog posts ready in the evening anymore.  I put Ian down, have a snack, and wake up sometime later on the couch and stumble to bed lol!  Anyway I have a super simple card today.

I really love this hanging basket set.  I'm not sure if I told you before, but my next door neighbors growing up, had tons of hanging baskets on their porch and basically lived out there all summer long.  This set totally makes me think of them.  They were in a way, an adoptive set of grandparents.

For this card, I colored with my Blends on Very Vanilla.  Just a little note about the Blends, unfortunately they are currently unorderable.  I guess they were massively popular and the manufacturer hasn't been able to keep up.  I'll let you know when the status changes as they really are great.  And this would look totally cute watercolored, too so don't be too distraught ;-)  I'm not going to add them to the supply list but I used crumb cake, old olive, rich razzleberry, and pumpkin pie.


I realized I hadn't used the Petal Pair Embossing Folders so they were just the right simple touch for this card!  I used this one "upside down" if you will and I think it's perfect!

Be on the lookout for a few changes here on the blog soon!  I'm excited!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...