Friday, January 5, 2018

Fab Friday 128

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It sure doesn't feel like Friday here!  Jon was off for a few days and Ian didn't have school on Tuesday so I'm all sorts of screwed up!  At least I have Fab Friday to keep me sort of on track ;-)  We're back for 2018 with all new challenges and we're starting the year off with a BRIGHT color challenge!


I incorporated a lot of white space since the colors are so bold!



I did something a little different on my watercolor wash.  I usually wait until my watercolor is totally dry before splattering with my markers, but I didn't wait quite as long so my splatters spread but just a little because it was only damp instead of soaking wet.  Don't be afraid to play around with different levels of dryness in watercolor techniques!  And my pop of emerald is small but I love it!  I forget about these glitter shapes but they are so cute!

I also incorporated a holiday carry over die set to show how a holiday item can always be used on a non-holiday card!  My little swirls are from the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits.  Speaking of thinlits, how do you like that big sentiment?  It's a die set!  A FREE die set in the SAB catalog!  This is a new feature this year where they have $50 options and $100 options, the die set is one of the 2nd level options and it's so cute!  It also coordinates with the Amazing You SAB set, so if you spend $150 you can get both of them for free!

Make sure to check out what the rest of the DT did and play along with us!  We'd love to see what you create!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...