Monday, January 1, 2018

Cue The New Year

Hi stampers and Happy New Year!  It's hard to believe another year has come and gone!  2017 was a pretty big one for us!  We sold our house in Chicago and moved to Oklahoma, I broke my foot, Ian turned 3 and started preschool, and then we ended the year with Jon's melanoma scare.  Oh, and then I was on the Artisan Design Team which was ah-mazing!  Really, that's a pretty full year!

I'm going to try to stamp and blog a lot, but I make no promises.  You all know I'm so not organized anymore :-)  As cold as it's been, even here in OK, it makes me just want to hibernate...which I may or may not have done under THREE blankets for the past couple of days ;-)  I did manage to stamp a little so I whipped this up!


And yes, I'm feeling pretty clever right now...I really soak it up on the rare occasion that happens, LOL!  I love the Picture Perfect Birthday set and it dawned on me that it would make a great new year card.  My sentiment is partially made from the CUTE little hostess set from the Holiday Catalog which only has a few days left!

If you're wondering how I did my confetti, I simply took the negative portion of my die cut as a stencil and very lightly made a pencil line.  I stamped around that and then made sure to line my stitched shape up within the circle.

And don't mind my Artisan watermark, I realized last night, it's the only watermark I currently have so I'm using it until I get another made.  Don't yell at me ;-)

Anyway, I do hope you've enjoyed my creations over 2017 and I'm excited to share more in 2018.

Wishing you all health, happiness, and creativity in the new year!

Happy stamping! Product List

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing all your creations and tales about you and your family. I've followed you for so many years I've lost track. More than 8 yrs. possibly! Love your blog! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...