Tuesday, November 14, 2017

My ONE Swap

Hi stampers!  I thought I'd show you the ONE swap I made for OnStage.  I don't really swap for a number of reasons (I don't need them, I don't like carrying them around, I don't like stressing about making them...the list goes on ha).  But, one of my favorite stampers and people asked if I'd have a card for him and I couldn't say no!


Brian is just the best so I made him this card that pretty much sums up how I feel about my friend (or all of my friends)!  And he's rocking his business to boot!


My diamond is really sparkly in real life with Wink of Stella.  I used a couple of thin layers so the ink didn't run after I colored it with my Blends (pool party).

I hope Brian loved it and I hope you do too!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I don't really do big swaps either, for a lot of the same reasons as you... plus it is so stressful to make that many cards and even more stressful to try and trade them with people. I get too nervous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...