Thursday, October 5, 2017

Merry Patterns Card - Stampin' Up Global Artisan Design Team Blog Hop

Hi stampers!  It's time for another ADT blog hop.  If you're new, we are a group of 20 demos around the world who have been picked to share some inspiration with you a few times a month!  We are so happy you're here and hope you love what you see!  Make sure to use Google Translate if you need help keeping up!



This week is all about Merry Patterns again!  Make hosting a holiday stamping event even that much more merry by earning an exclusive stamp set for FREE!  If you haven't heard, it's the Merry Patterns Host Promotion—and we invite YOU to join in the fun. Simply host a party with $300 USD/$375 CAD in sales by October 31 and you’ll earn the Merry Patterns Stamp Set for FREE. Your party guests will also love shopping from our selection of our Designer Series Paper, now ON SALE—making it even easier for you to hit your $300 USD/$375 CAD goal and earn your free holiday stamp set. Don’t miss this fun opportunity! Contact your demonstrator today!  That's me :-)

The images in this set are just too cute!  Take a look!


For our last hop featuring this set, (which you can find here) I did a lot of two step stamping which this set was made for.  For this hop, I didn't do that just to show the versatility of the set.  You could color in the deer outline or the candles or the letters in season instead of stamping them, for instance.  I simply used the deer in his sweater without the outline and I think he looks darling.  I also took a cue from a few of the samples that SU posted and make a background with the large sentiment and just stamped it randomly (which is super easy since the stamp is photopolymer).

I added some of the plaid print from the Christmas Around The World Designer Series Paper, WHICH is included in the DSP promotion right now.  You're going to want some of that, it's super cute!  And who doesn't love a deer in a sweater and some festive plaid?????


While there isn't any old olive in this particular print, it is a coordinating color in the DSP and I love how the two greens stand out from one another by having the deer stamped on old olive.

I hope you enjoyed my project and I hope you're ready to hop on over to Miriam in the Netherlands.  She's going to knock your socks (or sweater) off!




Happy stamping!


Product List

4 comments:

  1. Super chic card! Classic and very elegant!
    XO
    Sylwia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mindy - I love this one! I didn't expect to earn this set and just did - can't wait to play with it! And maybe CASE this one, lol... Very sophisticated! Hea XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...