Friday, August 4, 2017

Fab Friday 118

Edited:  For some reason my post was not live and wasn't linking from the Fab Friday site or showing on my blog.  I'm so sorry if you came looking for it.  Technology hates me sometimes!

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  Summer is flying by!  I feel like I missed it with my broken foot but hopefully it's getting better.  My x-ray didn't look great but it's feeling ok-ish (lol) so here's to hoping!    And Ian turns THREE tomorrow!  He's also starting preschool two days a week at the end of the month and I'm equal parts excited, nervous, and sad about it :-)  Anyway, let's keep summer going with a bright and summery color challenge over at Fab Friday!



I made a pretty simple card because I was busy getting ready for my momma to come visit for Ian's birthday!  I grabbed the sunshine saying stamp set and sunshine wishes framelits because I've seriously neglected them!  I thought they would work great with these colors and they did not disappoint!


I tried mounting my melon mambo panel behind the stitched square and it didn't look right.  I put it on the diagonal and bingo!  I cut a few of the mini dimensionals to adhere my die cut.  I love how small they are but they aren't THAT small :-)  And because I know people will ask, (lol) the little black accents are from the oh so eclectic stamp set.

I hope you like it and I hope you'll play along with us!  We'd love to have you!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...