Friday, May 12, 2017

Fab Friday 112

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's been the longest week ever!  Jon was gone for two nights and I DO NOT stay home alone overnight.  Well, I didn't in Illinois since Ian was born!  I would either have my mom come visit or go to her house.  Not really an option in Tulsa, at least this time.  So I'm happy to have him home now (even if we are in different rooms on totally different floors of the house as I'm tying this lol)!

Anyway, it's time for a new challenge at Fab Friday!


I have a small confession...I kind of hated these colors when I sat down to work with them.  AND...I MADE them, bwhahahahaha!  Honestly, I put off doing my project as long as I could because they weren't speaking to me after having thought they were great a month ago when the pads happened to be out on my desk.



But, turns out, they work pretty well together and my card turned out ok and all of the DT cards are fabulous!

I kept it pretty simple since the colors are pretty bold and this set is just great for clean and simple!  And for bold colors!

My picture is not fabulous again...it was rainy or SUPER rainy here most of the day so I was basically taking pictures in the dark and I swear they look a lot lighter on my phone!

Anyway, come play along with our colors...even if you don't like them lol ;-)

Happy stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...