Monday, March 6, 2017

Mailable Monday - Carrot Colors

Hi stampers!  Hope you had a good weekend!  We had more company so it was a busy one again.  I did manage to stamp a teeny bit.  I'm really going to have to buckle down and try to stamp during Ian's naps during the week.  I'm no good at night lol!  And who knows when I'll have to start packing stuff up!  EEK!

Anyway, this card is inspired by the colors I used on one you'll see later in the week and by a fellow ADT member.  Aurelie made an adorable card with "rainbow" carrots on our last hop.  I look at a little bag of them at the grocery store every week admiring how pretty they are, and I thought that was a fabulous idea!  So, as I was making some carrots, I noticed that the colors would make a great combo for any number of cards

I paired it here with the super duper stamp set.

It's a pretty simple card but I think it's pretty cute!  Stay tuned for the other card later this week ;-)

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...