Friday, March 31, 2017

Fab Friday 109

Hi stampers!  It's finally Friday and time for a new challenge at Fab Friday!  And that means I FINALLY have a card to share!  Stamping in the apartment is hard since I have to drag everything out, don't have a great space, and then have to put everything back so Ian doesn't get into it.  Hopefully I'll have some more to share next week.  I have ALL this stuff I want to use and new stuff will be coming out SOON!

Hopefully we are closing in a week and then can do the BIG move.  EEK!

Anyway, here's the new challenge:


And here's what I did:


It's pretty simple but that's what you get when I'm moving :-)

Make sure to check out the other samples and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...