Friday, March 3, 2017

Fab Friday 107

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday...this has been a week full of Mondays, I swear!  Longest week ever!  A two day sinus headache hasn't helped but hopefully that's over now, we'll see.  Anyway, at least it's time for a new Fab Friday challenge so I managed to stamp for a full 5 minutes at least :-)



We had more moving craziness with professional cleaners yesterday (and I totally should have taken advantage and stamped while I hid from them but my head was pounding so it was netflix and a blanket) and then pictures for the listing today.  Ian's gymnastics class started late and ran late so I was rushing to get ready and chucking toys and every day life items out in the garage as the people rolled up, lol!  We also took the baby gates down from our very open floor plan so that has been...interesting....and exhausting.  LOL!  I was hoping to get rid of them for good but I don't think that's going to work if I want to remain sane and he wants to remain alive ;-)

Anyway, my five minutes of stamping last night for this challenge was relaxing at least!  Sometimes you that what you can get, right?



Pretty pleased with my last minute effort!  It's a bit difficult to photograph the embossing but it looks pretty cool in real life.  I have to say, I got the idea to emboss the ferris wheel because I really wanted to use the birthday comes around sentiment but it looked STOOPID with no context lol!  And if I'm being honest, it took me a while to figure out THIS sentiment went with the ferris wheel, haha!

Anyway, I stamped it on the DSP with versa mark and then used white embossing powder.  I should remember to emboss on DSP more often!  It's a fun look!  Finally, I added some of the twine from the cupcake and carousels embellishment kit.  It needed a little pop of yellow or something!  And don't look too close at my layers.  I'm sick and tired and can't see straight I guess, lol!  Same goes for my watermark...have I mentioned that this week needs to be over yet? ;-)


Make sure to head over to the Fab Friday site and see what the DT has for you!  And play along!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...