Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Perfect Valentines

Hi stampers!  Happy Valentine's day!  I made a set of quick Valentine's with the perfect mix set the other night.  They aren't really traditional Valentine's but I think they work!  I still don't love the sending love DSP stack on it's own but I love adding black and Bermuda with it.  Totally changes it for me!  I embossed all of these images on watercolor paper by inking with Versamark first and then straight into my basic black pad.


This one is my least favorite but it's still "grate" I guess, ha!


I added some PL washi tape here.


And this one is my favorite!  Even if you're not a pink person, the pop of pink DSP is perfection on the black and white sides!



Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...