Monday, February 13, 2017

Mailable Monday - Monster Edition

Hi stampers.  I'm trying to post regularly but it's just not going to happen all the time :-)  But at least I'm trying, right?  Like I said, things are a little busy at our house right now.  I'll share more at another time but don't get any crazy ideas, I'm not pregnant ;-)

I'm not thrilled with this card but I figured I'd share it anyway, it's mailable after all and would make a good Valentine.


I used the DSP here because it kind of looks like the monster's fur but it didn't go as well in real life as in my head, ha!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...