Friday, February 3, 2017

Fab Friday 105

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  I didn't do a lot of posting or stamping this week since we took a quick trip to my mom's house.  I'll try to get some things going over the weekend to share next week.  But it's time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday.

This week is a fun sketch.



I broke out my SAB chickens and the new embossing folder I recently got.


Doesn't it make the best chicken wire?  One of the very first SU stamps I got was the chicken wire background stamp!  I don't even know if I'll even emboss with this folder, ha!  It's so easy to just ink it up and press your cardstock on!  And I've said before, my granny had chickens and I loved them so I'm totally partial to this set!  I colored this little hen with blender pens and bermuda bay, tangerine tango, and peek a boo peach.  I totally meant to stamp her on watercolor paper and spaced out I guess.  She still worked out pretty well.  I also inked up my stamp first in versamark and then basic black and heat embossed with clear powder.  That's pretty much how I'm doing any image I plan on coloring now.  

Make sure you check out what the rest of the DT did and play along with us, ok?

Happy stamping!
Product List

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, look at that color on the chicken! Too adorable! Love the background, too, with your embossing folder "stamp". Super cool card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...