Monday, January 9, 2017

This is what you do...

...when you buy all the things in the cupcakes and carousels suite EXCEPT the stamp set!  LOL!  Hi stampers!  I held off on it because I was trying to be "good" and not order too much and because I'm still not sure if I love it or need it.  I love the sentiments but I'm not sure if I'll put the rest of it to good use...so I'm still on the fence.  But I love the embellishment kit and my Artisan box made me love the DSP stack :-)

But of course, what I love about SU is that so many products work together seamlessly and you don't need everything (yes, I know HUGE eye roll because we DO need everything...but you get my point, right?) to make great projects!


I used the lift me up bundle here with the cupcakes and carousels paper!  There's no stamp for the largest cloud and it looked a bit bare so I sponged the edges with pool party ink.  The sentiment is stamped in Bermuda bay ink and the tag has gold accents although both are hard to see from the photo.

This is a great mailable card too!  I kind of failed at the whole #imbringingbirthdays back thing last year so I'm going to try again this year!  I think I got to March...sigh...you all know organization is NOT my strong point!


Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. I'm having the same dilemma, in regards to the stamp set. It's cute for little kids, but how many times would I actually use it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...