Monday, January 23, 2017

Love Is In The Air

Hi stampers.  Quick post here, things may be getting a little crazy around here quickly but I'll save that for another day.  Also, I'm afraid my mac may be dying!  Eek!  Jon has been trying to convince me to get a new one but dang, those suckers are expensive!  And I need more stamps!  LOL!

I made this card with the lift me up bundle and I kind of love it!  And we all need a little more love, right?  Not really a mailable Monday card but it's what I had to share today :-)

See my little bows I made with the baker's twine from the cupcakes and carousel accessory pack.  Sometimes I think I'm clever ;-)  I do really love how this one turned out though, especially my watercolor wash and then stamping the clouds over that.

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...