Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Hello Pumpkin

Hi stampers!  How can there only be a few days until Thanksgiving already???  My card today uses a pumpkin.  I have to say I'm not a huge pumpkin fan.  I do like pumpkin spice lattes and a few other pumpkin flavored things but not too many!  One of my faves though is my pumpkin pie cheesecake!  And I don't even like pumpkin pie, ha!  But, I'm pretty sure I'd eat about anything if you make it in the form of a cheesecake ;-)  I'm hoping that I can bake it at our destination and they won't be out of cream cheese or pumpkin or other vital ingredients!

I've had this little pumpkin stamped and sitting on my desk for a long time just waiting to be used as a card.  Well actually I had another one made with our current succulent set but when I got basket of wishes, the little plants in it fit SO MUCH better!  I actually saw a display card at onstage that had succulents in a pumpkin so great minds must think alike!  I have to say, I got the idea while looking at Pinterest and searching succulents.  It's a great way to come up with ideas for stamp sets...note I wasn't even looking for stamped projects ;-)


Mint macaron, always artichoke, and perfect plum are my go-to succulent colors as well!  I have rarely used artichoke and plum for a long time so it's always fun when something makes you pull out colors you tend to neglect!

This is also a great way to extend the use of your Halloween sets! The pumpkin is from jar of haunts!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...