Friday, November 11, 2016

Fab Friday 100

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  Today we're taking a small break from my display samples because it's time for another challenge at Fab Friday!  This week is a color challenge and we are at ONE HUNDRED challenges!  Thanks to all of you for playing along with us for 100 challenges!!!  That's kind of amazing!

While we may be taking a break from the display samples I still have a little sneak peek for you, surprise!  My card uses a stamp set from the upcoming occasions catalog that I won at OnStage last weekend.  Actually, I won another set but it was not my style at all so I was able to trade with one of my awesome table mates!  It was a win-win!



I did a watercolor wash after I stamped and embossed my focal point with the greeting from the window shopping stamp set.  It's a bit hard to catch in my photo but it's really pretty in real life.  I'm STILL working on my photography and editing skills :-)  I added a couple of the enamel shapes for a little pop of color.

I hope you'll check out the rest of the design team's projects and play along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...