Thursday, August 25, 2016

Let's Party....

....a virtual party, that is!  Hi stampers!  The holiday catalog is quickly approaching, it goes live on September 1st.  Let's not talk about how it's almost September already!  I really am going to miss summer but I'm getting really excited for fall and winter and all the holidays that come along!  



Do you follow me on FaceBook?  You really should as it's easier to post there so I tend to post there more than I blog!  You can find me HERE.  I had an online "party" when the annual catalog came out and it was really fun!  I showed projects and tips and new products and everyone had a great time!  Starting on September 1st, I'll be hosting another one for the holiday catalog!  There may even be a few giveaways!  I hope to see you there!  You can find the party HERE.  And make sure to let me know if you need a copy of the catalog as well!

I have a very simple and quick project for you today using my absolute number one go to sketch and I know you've seen it before but you can NOT go wrong with this one.  It helps me to keep my projects super simple when I get new stuff because I get overwhelmed with too many new choices!  If I get washi tape you can pretty much bet I'm going to make a version of this card!  

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Stitched with cheer
Paper:  Crumb cake
Ink:  Crumb cake
Accessories:  Baker's twine trio, warmth and cheer washi tape

I really, really love the stitched with cheer stamp set and it's sentiments!  It's actually made to coordinate with the stitched project kit but it's perfect on it's own as well!  That gold twine in the trio set is so pretty too!  It's not too metallic but has a nice shine.  One thing I wished maybe I had done here was to use some white ink around the main panel but it's still good like this.

Don't forget to join my party and kick off the new catalog and the holidays!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...