Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tangerine Tuesday

Hi stampers!  You're seeing the same color combo I've been obsessed with AGAIN.  Sorry not sorry though, it's really a great one.  It's taken from the hello lovely project life kit which I said I focused on last week and I've been continuing to use it.

I really like this stamp in two colors and it's easy to do with sponge daubers.  I use one dauber to apply the lighter color, peekaboo peach here, and then another to add the darker color around the outer edge.  I think this gives a much softer and more blended look than the rock and roll technique.

This card is also cased from a sample in the catalog.  In the catalog it's a gift bag I believe but I made mine into a card.
Stamps:  Scenic sayings
Paper:  Whisper white, basic black, soft sky, serene scenery DSP stack
Ink:  Peekaboo peach, tangerine tango
Accessories: Sparkle embossing folder, metallics assortment sequins, metallic foil doilies, pool party stitched satin ribbon

I really don't use old olive or tangerine tango much these days but this combo is sure making up for that!  It's funny how that happens!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...