Friday, July 22, 2016

Fab Friday 92

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  How is it nearing the end of July already?  I'm pretty sure I say the same thing every week but man, summer is FLYING by!  Which means, before you know it, it will be Christmas time!  So, we have a perfect challenge for you over at Fab Friday!  It's Christmas in July!

Of course, feel free to make your project with any theme you choose but really this IS perfect for Christmas in July!  Everyone knows I LOVE Christmastime so I had to make Christmas card!  I have to say, I'm not very inclined to use garden green but it really is a great color for the holidays.


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Peaceful pines
Paper:  Very vanilla, cherry cobbler, garden green
Ink:  Garden green
Accessories:  Softly falling embossing folder, peaceful pines and lots of labels framelits, metallic foil doilies, metallics sequins assortment

Make sure to check out all of the design team's projects and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...