Monday, June 27, 2016

Mailable Monday

Hi stampers!  I wanted to have this post all ready to auto-post but the hard drive on my Mac decided to up and die yesterday so I had to spend a good portion of my day driving to and from the Apple store and I spent most of the rest of the time being annoyed that I had to do that (on our 6th anniversary no less), ha!

I did get some good stamping time in on Saturday though, so at least there's that!  I made a number of cards with the succulents so better get used to seeing those ;-)

This one is super cute, super easy, and super easy to mail!


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Live love grow
Paper:  Whisper white, mint macaron, watercolor
Ink:  Basic black, crumb cake, old olive, always artichoke, mint macaron
Accessories:  Linen thread

I did a quick water color wash on the background although it doesn't show up well in the photo (I'm on my hubby's computer and not quite sure how to use his editing software).  I'm also having a hard time getting that taller stamp to stamp well, I may have to get it replaced so please don't look too hard at that one ;-) 

Hopefully I'll be able to go get my computer soon and be back to normal!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...