Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Exhausted

Hi stampers!  I have been working on this post for two nights!  Ever since we got back from my in-law's for Mother's Day I have been exhausted...like not being able to keep my eyes open at 7pm!  And no, I'm 200% NOT pregnant before anyone goes there ;-)  Maybe it was the travel, or my allergies, or both?  Luckily my mom came back with us for a little visit so I have some help around the house but blogging and stamping have taken a back seat to snoozing on the couch :-)  Hopefully I'll be energized tomorrow night for my pre-order box arrival!

Anyway, I have a quick and simple little card to share today.  This was made with a few of our new in colors and the special stamp set from last month's my paper pumpkin anniversary set.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  MPP anniversary set
Paper:  Whisper white
Ink:   Dapper denim, emerald envy, sweet sugarplum, flirty flamingo
Accessories:  Linen thread, gold buttons, lots of labels framelits

I'm still trying to use some of the retiring items like those gold buttons.  I'm sad to see them go :(

Here's to hoping I find some more energy in the evenings to put ink to paper!!!

Happy stamping!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card! And yay for pre-order! Mine is getting here tomorrow, too. (well part of it will be here today)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...