Friday, April 29, 2016

Fab Friday 85

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  I hope it's a warmer and nicer Friday where you are than it is here.  It was 84 out on Monday and now it's only been in the 40's and rainy, ugh!  Ian and I are SO ready for spring and summer! But at least I can make springy and summery cards I guess!  The color challenge over at Fab Friday is perfect for some cheery cards!


For this card I used the cute little special anniversary set that came in the last My Paper Pumpkin kit! It's pretty simple.  You may see quite a few of these open frames from me in the near future as I'm kind of into them at the moment!


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  MPP anniversary set
Paper:  Whisper white, crumb cake, soft sky
Ink:  Basic black, soft sky, lost lagoon, hello honey
Accessories:  Lots of labels framelits

Make sure you head on over to Fab Friday to check out everyone else's creations and make sure to play along with us too!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Mindy! I like how you clustered the flowers in the corner and added the frame over the top. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...