Friday, April 15, 2016

Fab Friday 85

Hi stampers!  It's Friday and "convention" so I'm coming at ya live from Salt Lake!  And it's time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday!

This week we have a sketch for you.


Here's what I did with it.  

Don't forget you can swap out shapes and elements in our sketch like I did with the circle.  And I did use a doily because I like them but you don't have to use one, find something else that works! 

Not a lot of chit chat since I'm busy busy here BUT I hope you're not too busy to play along with us!  We'd love to see what you make!  And make sure to check out what the rest of the design team did too!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...