Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Mailable Monday...

a day late....Hi stampers!  Monday got the best of me and I'l posting a mailable card slightly late.  It happens.  BUT, I'm getting caught up on my #imbringingbirthdaysback cards and getting some belated ones in the mail plus the first part of March's!  And my hashtag stamp comes today!  I'll share that with you later this week but basically it's for the back of the envelope and SU made it special and quick and anyone can order it!  If you want in on the movement head over to my store and get yours! Shannon carved it herself and there was so much demand they mass produced it!  So cool!

Here's a quick birthday card that I've already sent off...see, I told you this moment was awesome!  I actually SENT a card ;-)  You may have seen this one already as I think the recipient shared it with her readers.  I always love when friends share my cards...I should share the ones I got (and am still getting...the late people are my spirit animals or stampers ;-)).


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Party wishes
Paper:  Whisper white
Ink:  Crushed curry, melon mambo, mint macaron
Accessories:  It's my party washi tape, deco labels frailest

Washi tape is just so fun and easy to use.  It's a great way to make visually appealing, mailable, and quick and easy cards!  You better add some to your next order!  I also hope all these birthday sets carry over to the next annual catalog!  They are just so great for this movement!

Speaking of the next catalog...I get to see it in a little over a month!  I finally signed up for the new "convention" which is in mid-April!  Look out SLC, here I come again!  That's just one of the many benefits to being a demo! You get to travel to a fabulous place and see the catalog early!  If you're interested in hearing more benefits let me know ;-)  You know I could go on and on and....

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...