Friday, March 18, 2016

Fab Friday 83

Hi stampers and happy Friday!  This has been the longest week as my BFF's little boy is turning one and we can't wait to go to his party and see our friends!!!!  I can't wait to see the three little ones play together...nicely I hope, hehe!  It's also time for a new challenge at Fab Friday!



I fudged a little on the main panels but that's only because my computer wasn't cooperating and I couldn't remember the details of the main part, lol!  Whoops!  But I think it turned out to be a cute and quick birthday card...I need lots of those these days!

Make sure to check out all the samples from the design team!  And don't forget to play along!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mindy - I thought I'd drop by to say hi! I am always popping in to see how you are doing but I am not always much of a commenter. Love the stall placement and always love your clean and simple design. Take care of the little Mr. and don't worry about blogging as the Blog World patiently waits. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...