Monday, February 22, 2016

Not Mailable Monday

Hi stampers!  I really should bring the mailable Monday feature back.  I really try to focus on cards that I can mail when I stamp, which is funny seeing as I rarely send my cards (LOL).  But, I'm working on that as well as working to stamp more and blog more...so here we are!

This card which I came up with last night is most definitely not mailable but I love it anyway!  Now, you can mail the honeycombs by only adhering one half and instruct the recipient to remove the backing and open it up but I think I'll just save them for special hand delivered cards ;-)

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Balloon celebrations, dotty angles
Paper:  Whisper white
Ink:  Basic gray, pool party, blushing bride, watermelon wonder
Accessories:  White baker's twine, honeycomb embellishments

The picture really doesn't do this one justice.  It's just so much better looking in person.  The balloons are much closer in color in real life.  And I really love the dotty angles stamp, I just tend to forget about it.  Balloon celebrations just makes really cute simple cards!

Hopefully I'll get organized and be back to share more cards soon as it was a weekend filled with stamping!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...