Friday, February 19, 2016

Fab Friday 81

Hi stampers!  It's finally Friday and time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday!  We're so happy to be back.  I'm especially happy since I'm feeling about 1000 times more inspired to stamp with the addition of my space heater and just making myself head down there even if it's not for as long as I'd like :-)  My parents will be here next week so hopefully I can get some quality time in BUT dang it, if they aren't fun to hang out with and I usually end up not stamping so I don't miss out on all the fun, lol!

Anyway, this week we have a fun sketch for you.



If I'm being honest, I'll say that this card was not the direction I was going exactly as I got a bit confused on my challenges as I was going to work on my FF card and my Control Freaks projects (which will post later tonight FYI).  But, it all worked out as I really like the way this one turned out! Maybe I can come back later and use the sketch to do more of what I initially intended.  I kind of got done and went, oh...I guess I combined the two things I was going to work on, lol!!!!  Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets confused while stamping!!!???


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Hello (SAB)
Paper:  Whisper white, basic black, crumb cake, it's my party DSP stack, shine on DSP
Ink: basic black, melon mambo
Accessories:  love blossoms embellishment kit, metallic foil doilies

I was going to stay with the silver but I couldn't find an embellishment that worked out so I thought of the gold bow from the embellishment kit and it totally worked, especially after I added some of the gold sequins from the kit to tie it together.  Metallics work so well together!  And you'll see I used some black which is new for me and I'm really trying to embrace it.  It's kind of bold and I like it!  And it looks much better in person!

I just wish this stamp set would have been offered the whole SAB period.  It is one of the limited time ones and honestly it's my favorite soooooo you may continue to see it!

Make sure to check out the rest of the team's projects and please play along with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...