Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Time flies

Hi stampers!  How can Thanksgiving be next week already?  I haven't made the amount of fall and turkey day cards I'd like but time isn't slowing down :-)

Here's a simple autumn card I made last week.  I really had kind of forgotten about this set that carried over into the main catalog and it's perfect for fall and Christmas!  And while I love that I can cut it out with framelits, it works on it's own perfectly too...and it's easy and much faster ;-)

I should be stamping and I tried but I'm having trouble with some tendonitis in my wrist (which was from Ian and is now from working out I think) so I decided to wear my brace and give it some rest which means sitting at my computer is one of the few activities I can do.  It gets in the way of everything else.

Maybe I'll feel more like it tonight when dad can take over all the heavy lifting :-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...