Friday, November 27, 2015

Fab Friday 78

Hi stampers!   Happy Black Friday!  I hope you all had a great Thanksving and a fun Black Friday if you went shopping!  If we all don't have enough going on, it's time for a new challenge at Fab Friday!  Obviously, I've been kind of busy as I let blogging slack...again....anyway here's the new challenge:


It's taken straight from the catalog!  I was super excited to play along and share and then I totally forgot to take a picture of my card and was gone before this post went up, ARGH!  The best laid plans, right?  Anyway, at least I have SOMETHING for you even if I'm not very excited about it.  I was able to use the old MDS program in it's new non-MDS format (sad face) to come up with something at least.


It's pretty literal from the sketch....but it works in a pinch!

We hope that you'll have some down time after the holiday and can play along with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...