Friday, November 13, 2015

Fab Friday 77

Hi stampers and happy Friday!  Another two weeks have come and gone and I haven't managed to blog...surprise, surprise!  I swear, I'm about to give up.  As soon as I do that I bet I manage to blog a bunch, lol!  I am stamping now and then but I just canNOT for the life of me seem to blog and stamp!

Sigh....anyway at least it's Friday AND it's time for a new challenge at Fab Friday!


Of course we have a very "fall" color challenge for you this time around.  Thanksgiving will be here before you know it!

My card is pretty simple but I like it.  And I had kind of totally forgotten about this set, which hello???   It's awesome!  I had to add some crumb cake in, but hey, it's a neutral ;-)

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Wondrous wreath, hardwood
Paper:  Very vanilla, crumb cake, blackberry bliss
Ink:  Cajun craze, hello honey, blackberry bliss
Accessories:  Wreath framelits, gold buttons, linen thread

Make sure to head over to Fab Friday and check out all the pretty pictures!  Oh yeah, play along too :-)

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Terrific card Mindy! What a perfect way to welcome Autumn :)

    Ian is adorable! Wow time flies, I remember reading your blog while you were pregnant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...