Monday, November 24, 2014

Tis the season…almost

Hi stampers!  I generally don't like Christmas before Thanksgiving but I make an exception for cards….and I made an exception for our tree since I don't have as much time to put it up now :-)  And we have a lot of things going on for the holidays so I wanted to be able to enjoy it.  It was worth putting it up because Ian "talked" the entire time we did it :-)  Anyway, I managed to get some cards made of late and of course they are Christmas cards.  The theme lately has been clean in and simple as well!

Here is a quick, easy and simple card I made based off some cards I've made in the past that were inspired by my friend Marla.  I'm so happy this set it back in the holiday catalog!  Paired with washi tape it makes a super cute yet quick card!

I'm hoping to post most days this week, we'll see what happens :-)  And speaking of the season…SU has started your Black Friday shopping early!  Sale prices are only while supplies last so make sure to check out my store over there to the right!



Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...