Friday, November 21, 2014

Fab Friday 55

Or not….ha!  Happy Friday stampers!  TGIF is all I have to say after a weird week.  Not going into detail but it was weird and I'm excited for the upcoming holiday "week".  It's also Daddy's birthday this weekend so I probably should have made a card for him but I didn't, lol!  The card that I made in about 5 minutes (because I KNEW Ian was about to wake up after I showered since he sleeps about 40 minutes. On. The. Dot.  And literally as I was taking the photo the baby monitor sparked to life, ha) for this week's Fab Friday challenge is not one of my favorites and I don't think it's fabulous.  But that's ok.  I just wish I'd thought to make it a birthday card for Jon.  He spent a day with Ian though playing SAHD so hopefully he'll understand if I don't get one made for him :-)

Anyway, this week is a fun sketch!


And here's my card…it's ok…but these days just getting one done is fabulous I guess :-)


The rest of my post will be brief as I've got to try to get the other posts for the challenge done, make dinner, and fold laundry all in my 40 minute window :-)

Make sure to check out all the designer's creations and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Getting anything done with an infant only taking a 40 minute nap is Fabulous Mindy! I like the card and especially the stars....great minds! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...