Monday, July 7, 2014

Mailable Monday Flowers

Hi stampers!  Hope you all had a great holiday weekend!  The in laws were here and we had fun but they wore me out :-)  I spent most of the day napping on the couch yesterday but I was happy to have the energy to hang out with them when I did!  And I'm glad I napped because the poor dog flipped out over a storm last night even with her thundershirt (which normally works really well for her) and after trying everything I could think of I finally resorted to hanging out with her IN my closet as she has a basket of old clothes she likes to nap in there.  That seemed to help her as she couldn't see the lighting with the door shut.  I think I would have had insomnia anyway from the napping so it worked out.  Now, lets hope she doesn't make this a habit!  Otherwise her, the baby and I may end up spending a lot of time in there, lol!

I also got TWO cards done in a short amount of time on Friday while we waited for them to arrive.  I'm hoping it means my mojo is coming back and I can enjoy some stamp time before Baby B arrives!  I'm going to try today but my to do list is long....I've been putting a lot of things that NEED to get done off!

So, I was excited to get the flower patch set and framelits.  Don't forget you can get them together in a bundle for a great price! I think this set is great because you can make really detailed and fancy cards with it OR you can keep it simple and make really pretty and easy ones like this!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Flower patch, gorgeous grunge, a dozen thoughts
Paper:  Whisper white, blushing bride, calypso coral
Ink:  Blushing bride, calypso coral, hello honey
Accessories:  Subtles candy dots, flower patch framelits

I have to say I LOVE this color combo! I got it right from the color coach cards for the new in colors.  They are super cheap and offer up a number of fun and inventive color combos so I suggest getting them if you haven't AND the whole color coach as well.  It's a great resource and inspiration!  I'll be using this one again!  And the candy dots are just the ticket for a little extra that still goes in the mail!!!!!

Better get going and get my walk/exercise in so I can get to work on that to do list and maybe stamp!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. pretty card...love the colors!

    Glad your dog made it through the storms. We have a dog that's afraid of thunder as well and we got him a calming collar. it's all natural herbs in a collar that he wears during stressful times, and it relaxes him so he can get some sleep - and so can we! I highly recommend them! their website is calmingcollars .com, and they have a facebook page as well. Our dog wore it over the weekend and he did fine with all the fireworks.

    Get lots of sleep while you can, before baby B comes along!

    Happy stamping,
    Jenny W

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...