Friday, July 18, 2014

Fab Friday 46

Hi stampers and happy Friday!  I may be sad because I'm missing convention (although waiting on Baby Backes is a pretty good reason not to go) but at least we have a fun color challenge for you over at Fab Friday!   It's bright and summery!


I missed the live streaming at convention this morning since my dad and step mom finally came to visit but I'm trying to keep up best I can with FB, blogs, and twitter!  There's some fabulous stuff coming!  More so, I just miss seeing my friends!!!  So, I consoled myself with my stamps while making this card for the challenge.....

Ok, time to get some stuff done!  Nesting is still going strong when my energy level is!

Make sure to check out the Fab Friday site and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Cute CAS design Mindy! I'm excited to see the news from convention too! Maybe one day we'll get to meet in person there!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...