Monday, April 21, 2014

Retirement Party

Hi stampers!  BIG day today!  Not only is there FREE shipping on everything this week but the retirement list posted today!  You can check it out by clicking the "shop 24/7" button to the right or click the graphic below.  Just make sure you have me selected as your demo!!!!




Things are selling out already so you'll want to act quickly!  And the free shipping is on everything we sell and there is no limit so order as much or as many times as you'd like!  I'll be putting in an order later today so if you don't want to order online let me know and I can add yours to mine!  And it's excited as it's my first order to our new house :-)

I'm still unpacking and organizing....or I was until I quit yesterday....better get back to it today but where to start??? :-)

Hope everyone had a happy and blessed Easter!

Happy shopping and stamping!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...