Friday, March 28, 2014

Fab Friday 38

Hi stampers and happy Friday!  It's time for a new challenge at Fab Friday and we have an interesting color combo for you this week!


It's a bit more subtle than some of the more recent challenges!

I tried to take my photo with some natural light in the apartment and I THINK it's a tad bit better.  There's just not very good lighting in the place at all!  There are barely any overhead lights and only one window in the main living area!  And editing software will only help so much.  I'll keep working on it and someday hopefully have my usual set up back :-)

It's a simple card but I was trying to get out the door for a four hour road trip to my mom's for a family funeral.  And sometime simple is good!  I think it works really well with the colors and stamp set!

Make sure to check out all the awesome designers at Fab Friday then play along with us!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Like the almost one layer! This would be a great Stamp-a-stack card! Filing it away! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, Mindy!! That "wash" image is just about my favorite new thing ... your card is FAB!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card!! Love the subtleness of the main image!! That stamp set has become one of my faves. Why must there be so many!!! Aaagh!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...