Monday, September 16, 2013

Merry Monday - Double Feature

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  I have been super lazy lately and not doing much at all let alone stamping!  Oops!  BUT I have managed to make a couple of Christmas cards that I'm going to share today.

This first card is one that I made a few weeks ago for a sketch challenge and of course in true fashion didn't get it posted in time :-)

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:   O holy night
Paper:  Whisper white, coastal cabana, silver glimmer, winter frost specialty DSP
Ink:  Midnight muse
Accessories:  Basic rhinestones

I just love this stamp!  And with the stamp-a-ma-jig it was easy to line up!

And this one uses a non-traditional Christmas color....summer starfruit!  It also uses the super cool canvas creations.  The main panel is actually cut from the canvas and stamped on with the flakes!  It looks super cool in real life!  It's got a really cool texture!  I tried to stamp the sentiment on it as well but that didn't work so well.  So for a tip, I'd stay away from using sentiments on it and stick to bolder images ;-)  And you might be wondering about that sentiment...it's from one of the holiday stamps that are "online only" meaning they carried over from last year but aren't in the catalog!  This is one of my favorite sets!  Make sure you check those out!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Festive flurry, greetings of the season (carry over list)
Paper:  Whisper white, midnight muse, canvas creations
Ink:  Pool party, summer starfruit, midnight muse
Accessories:  Basic rhinestones

Hope you enjoyed Merry Monday and have a great week!  Don't forget to check out my online class for the Halloween banner that you can get for FREE!!!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I love the O Holy Night stamp. I'm trying to cut back on my stamp spending but I may have to cave and purchase it. Love your card. So pretty with the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...