Sunday, July 28, 2013

Fab Friday Swap

Hi stampers!  I'm STILL sharing convention creations :-)  More display samples are on the way as well as Artisan entries.  I just still have to edit the photos and that's 34 photos plus the few swaps I did...so I've been putting it off, lol!  And to answer some questions I've gotten about why I bother to edit.  Well, for one I just like the pictures better.  They look better and more professional when they are edited.  I also only post cards that I have added my watermark too because sometimes people "steal" photos :(

So anyway I'm going to share the swap I did for our Fab Friday meet up.  I really liked the way it turned out...even if my hubby didn't, lol!  I know he had seen it and at least given it the "nod" before convention.  But, when he was looking at my swaps the other night he looked at it (without realizing it was my own card) and said, NO!  I thought he was kidding so I said, "no?"  And he said NO and made a face!  Well I started laughing so hard I was crying and he figured out something was wrong...he said, "oh, did you make this one?"  and had a really funny look on his face!  He felt bad...I didn't care of course...I thought it was funny!

BUT, I hope the Fab Friday peeps liked them! :-)

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Chalk talk, chevron background
Paper:  Whisper white, coastal cabana, strawberry slush, in color DSP stack
Ink:  Coastal cabana, strawberry slush
Accessories:  Calk talk framelits, chevron embossing folder, doilies, rhinestones, white gel pen

I really can't thank my DT enough!  They are wonderful and amaze me with every single challenge!!!!!  All of the swaps I got back were awesome too!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...