Monday, May 6, 2013

HSS 159

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  I think it might just be a good week.  I got an email yesterday that I'd won a $500 gift card from Birchbox after entering a sweepstake a while back on FaceBook!  OHMYGOSH!  Seriously?  $500?????  I never expected to win and when I got the email I figured it would be like $25 or something, lol!  Anyway, I'm taking it a good sign for the week.  And I could use some good luck.  I'm having some medical stuff done tomorrow so if you wouldn't mind sending me some good vibes and prayers they would be appreciated.

Anyway onto the new challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  This week is a funky color challenge!


This color combo seemed very manly to me and I realized it coordinated so well with the pictures I'd taken of my new 12 week old cousin Karsen who we met this weekend.  So I used MDS to create this cute page!


See, cute right? :-)   I may be biased though.  He is such a happy baby.  He was fussing a little when we got to my aunt's while he was getting his diaper changed and my mom said it was the first time she's ever heard him cry, haha!  And I guess he doesn't nap too much but being the baby whisperer that I am he fell asleep...I could have held him all day by the way, lol....but I hope his mom and dad weren't too mad at me if he didn't sleep well that night.  He was too cute and cuddly to wake up :-)

Now, go check out all the bright and fun projects from the design team and play along!

Happy stamping!

8 comments:

  1. Good vibes headed to Iowa! This is a super cute page, love how you've used my bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending some Lovin' your way... Great Page and Congratulations on your win!! WOW you had to be soooo excited!!! What a Fun Win!!! Best Wishes...

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definetly praying for you for tomorrow, Mindy.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, cute little dude and cute page, too. Love the different polka dot papers and the simple layout! Congrats on your big win and prayers for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Soooooo CUTE!!! Your layout isn't too shabby either, LOL!! Seriously though he is cute enough to squeeze! I love the flags and I am diggin' the tape element!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie!!! Thanks for reminding me to use MDS. I love the simplicity of the page. I keep saying I need to do more scrapbook pages. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you, Mindy, I hope the medical visit went well :) I love your sweet layout, and that baby!!! I know just what you mean about sleeping babies...they're the very sweetest thing. Also, congrats on the win, how cool is that?! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great page! I am taking a few online classes in hopes of improving my scrapbooking skills.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...