Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fridays are for the birds?

Yep, Fridays when I have to work when I get a box of new SU goodies are for the birds!!!  I meant to post this last night but fell asleep on the couch after work :-)  Ok, hi stampers!!!

Quick post today!  First off don't forget that FREE shipping starts today and runs through Monday!  You can order through my store by clicking the shop 24/7 button to the right or you can email me and I can order for you!  Give me a shout if you have any questions.  And don't forget to stock up on any of the colors you may need that are retiring!  Not sure what that's about?  Make sure to check my post from Thursday...SU is having a small color refresh and updating the colors by retiring some and bringing back some old in colors!  It's a great time to stock up!


And I have a pretty picture but this will be quick as I've got to get to work!  My run took longer than I expected this morning since I had to run home into the wind....ick!  No fun and it slowed me down, lol!  The fun never ends around here...especially when there is a box of new goodies STILL waiting ;-)  Oh and it's got the This & That stuff in it so I'll try to whip something up to show you soon!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  For the birds
Paper:  Pool party, watercolor paper, 2012-2014 in colors DSP stack
Ink:  staz on, various for water coloring
Accessories:  Doily sizzlit, midnight muse, apothecary accents framelits, in color polka dot brads

Saturdays when you have to work are for the birds too! ;-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...