Saturday, April 27, 2013

Baby...fail

Hi stampers!!!!  I've got another sneak peek for you today with a different set from the upcoming catalog!  And now I'm not talking about real babies....which there is still none of that happening over here....but anyway I did a STOOPID thing by somehow forgetting the in color ink pads on my pre order.  Which, are all I really wanted!  Those colors are sooo pretty.  So I remedied that yesterday but I wanted to stamp Thursday, know what I mean?????

So, I had a terrific idea!  I'd use my reinkers (which I did manage to buy) and make my own inkpads using the baby wipe technique.  Great idea right?  Not so much....it didn't work out too well.  I managed to get ONE decent image for the greeting for this card and even it's not all that great.  Don't you just hate when an idea doesn't work out so well!?!?!  So, bear with me...I promise to have some better work to show tomorrow, ok? :-)

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Modern mosaic, really good greetings
Paper:  Whisper white, blushing bride, pistachio pudding, costal cabana
Ink:  Blushing bride, bermuda bay, costal cabana
Accessories:  Modern mosaic embossing folder, ovals and label collection framelits

I kept most of the cards I made on Thursday pretty simple because I wanted to stamp fast so I could play with as many goodies as possible.  This is the first one I made and I love it!  I was so excited to see some mosaic/quatrefoil designs in the catalog!  They are SO in right now.  Have you seen the pillows at Pier One???  If only they weren't so spendy!!!  Says the girl who just next day aired TWO orders, lol!  Priorities, I tell ya!!!!

Anyway, this set is really make for the stamp a majig!!!!  Are you familiar with that doo-hickey?  If not I'll try to shoot a quick vid some time soon!  Anyway, do you see the new embossing folder?  I love it and do you see my new favorite color EV-AH?  That would be costal cabana (the greeting and card base) and I want to marry it!!!!  You're going to see it a lot around here!  These are my favorite in colors ever I think too!

Ok, hope you enjoyed this sneak peek!  Remember, if you want to get your hands on these items early like me you can always sign up with me and since the kit is totally customizable you get whatever you want...including all this new stuff.  Oh and it's a great time right now because you get $30 extra for FREEEEEEE!  It's really a great deal!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mindy, you are so funny!! I know exactly what you mean about trying out a technique and it not working out. But you kept at it and your card came out beautiful! By the way, interesting blog title, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...